7 Benefits of Running Alone
Running alone gives you the opportunity to disconnect from others while reconnecting with yourself. Consider adding a solo run to your weekly routine if you haven't already. It may be just what you needed.
It gives you a chance to listen to your body.
2. It can give you confidence in other areas of your life.
3. Connect with nature.
4. You control the pace.
5. There's nothing to coordinate.
6. The distance is up to you.
7. It's great mental training.
RRCA State Rep?
- Outside Online: Work Hurts Badly Enough
- Newswise via Outside Online: Can They Tell Me Wher...
- Active.com: Sociophobic Runners, Rejoice!
- Runners' World via Outside Online: Training Partne...
- Fusion via Outside Online: Her Training Partner Wa...
- Runners World On-Line via Outside Online: Not Toda...
- Outside Online: Ninety-Four Problems, But...
- Self via MapMyRun.com: Some Get It, Most Don't
- Active Network: Why Have One Way When You Can Have...
- Active.com: I Really Love the Treadmill...
- First, It's "Anyone Can Marathon." Now This?
- Outside Online: Want To Eat Like An Elite?
- Active.com:Only Eight Of 'Em, Huh?
- ▼ March (13)