Huddle Wins 3rd Straight NYC Half in Thriller
She outkicks training partner Emily Sisson; Ethiopia’s Feyisa Lilesa wins on men’s side.
By Kit Fox SUNDAY, MARCH 19, 2017, 11:45 AM
Molly Huddle again proved her dominance on Manhattan’s streets, earning her third straight NYC Half Marathon victory Sunday morning by outkicking training partner Emily Sisson in the final 100 meters. Huddle won in 1:08:19. (Link)
RRCA State Rep?
- Outside Online: Work Hurts Badly Enough
- Newswise via Outside Online: Can They Tell Me Wher...
- Active.com: Sociophobic Runners, Rejoice!
- Runners' World via Outside Online: Training Partne...
- Fusion via Outside Online: Her Training Partner Wa...
- Runners World On-Line via Outside Online: Not Toda...
- Outside Online: Ninety-Four Problems, But...
- Self via MapMyRun.com: Some Get It, Most Don't
- Active Network: Why Have One Way When You Can Have...
- Active.com: I Really Love the Treadmill...
- First, It's "Anyone Can Marathon." Now This?
- Outside Online: Want To Eat Like An Elite?
- Active.com:Only Eight Of 'Em, Huh?
- ▼ March (13)