Anyone Can Finish an Ultramarathon by Mastering These 8 Fundamentals
Jason Koop. MS // Carmichael Training Systems
One of the greatest aspects of ultrarunning is its accessibility. You don’t need much expensive and specialized equipment, and you don’t have to be incredibly fit or talented to participate. That is not to say ultrarunning is easy, because it most definitely is not. However, by structuring training to address eight fundamental areas, I am confident anyone can reach the finish line of an ultramarathon event within the cutoff time, and have fun doing it.
(Link to Article)
RRCA State Rep?
- Outside Online: Work Hurts Badly Enough
- Newswise via Outside Online: Can They Tell Me Wher...
- Active.com: Sociophobic Runners, Rejoice!
- Runners' World via Outside Online: Training Partne...
- Fusion via Outside Online: Her Training Partner Wa...
- Runners World On-Line via Outside Online: Not Toda...
- Outside Online: Ninety-Four Problems, But...
- Self via MapMyRun.com: Some Get It, Most Don't
- Active Network: Why Have One Way When You Can Have...
- Active.com: I Really Love the Treadmill...
- First, It's "Anyone Can Marathon." Now This?
- Outside Online: Want To Eat Like An Elite?
- Active.com:Only Eight Of 'Em, Huh?
- ▼ March (13)