8 Ridiculous Things People Say to Runners
Alison Feller//Self, Mar 1 2016
One of the best things about being a runner is having like-minded runner friends. You know, those people who just get it and
totally understand why you don’t want to go out at 11 PM on Friday when you have a long run on deck the next morning.
But there’s always going to be a few friends, coworkers, or second cousins who don’t quite understand it, and simply can’t fathom why you keep trying to convince them to join that annual Turkey Trot or Fourth of July Fireworks 5K.
If you’re like me and run on the reg, these are the eight things you’re probably sick of hearing.
(Link to Article...)
RRCA State Rep?
- Outside Online: Work Hurts Badly Enough
- Newswise via Outside Online: Can They Tell Me Wher...
- Active.com: Sociophobic Runners, Rejoice!
- Runners' World via Outside Online: Training Partne...
- Fusion via Outside Online: Her Training Partner Wa...
- Runners World On-Line via Outside Online: Not Toda...
- Outside Online: Ninety-Four Problems, But...
- Self via MapMyRun.com: Some Get It, Most Don't
- Active Network: Why Have One Way When You Can Have...
- Active.com: I Really Love the Treadmill...
- First, It's "Anyone Can Marathon." Now This?
- Outside Online: Want To Eat Like An Elite?
- Active.com:Only Eight Of 'Em, Huh?
- ▼ March (13)