8 Ways to Piss Off a Runner
Although many runners are high on endorphins thanks to all those miles logged on the roads, trails and tracks, there are a few situations that can turn that happy mood into a sour one. Here are eight sure-fire ways to piss off a runner (details in link...)
Tripping a Runner
Hogging Lane One
Delaying Their Run
Pointing Out When They Can't Run
Delaying Post-Run Food
Provoking the Injured Runner
Calling a Runner The "J" Word
Inflicting the Jeans Debacle
RRCA State Rep?
- Outside Online: Work Hurts Badly Enough
- Newswise via Outside Online: Can They Tell Me Wher...
- Active.com: Sociophobic Runners, Rejoice!
- Runners' World via Outside Online: Training Partne...
- Fusion via Outside Online: Her Training Partner Wa...
- Runners World On-Line via Outside Online: Not Toda...
- Outside Online: Ninety-Four Problems, But...
- Self via MapMyRun.com: Some Get It, Most Don't
- Active Network: Why Have One Way When You Can Have...
- Active.com: I Really Love the Treadmill...
- First, It's "Anyone Can Marathon." Now This?
- Outside Online: Want To Eat Like An Elite?
- Active.com:Only Eight Of 'Em, Huh?
- ▼ March (13)