Getting Back into Running, According to the Pros
Four of the sport's best on what they've learned from taking time off and coming back
Martin Fritz Huber/Outside Online, May 11, 2017
Every athlete knows that comebacks aren’t easy....Regardless of whether you’re returning from an injury or a voluntary hiatus, regaining your previous form can pose a challenge that’s as much mental as it is physical. Your body may be slow to relearn movements that once came with fluid ease, just as your mind wonders why the hell it’s taking so long...
(Link to Article)
RRCA State Rep?
- Outside: Life Lessons
- Outside: Democratizing Sport
- CTS: Seven Steps Less Than AA
- Outside: Being Injured...
- From Our Sponsor: Level II Coaching Certification
- Outside: How to Comeback
- Active.com Thank You, Thing...
- Active.com: Juan Valdez, Patron Saint?
- CTS: Heart Rate? Good. Now Ignore It.
- Slowtwitch: Skechers? Really?
- Setting the Stage
- Outside: And I Get Grouchy
- Outside: When Athletes Dope
- MapMyRun: Not Just Color
- CTS: Ultra Elites and You
- Training Peaks: Functional Training
- ▼ May (16)