8 Running Myths You Can Forget
MOLLY HURFORD/MapMyRun MAY 18, 2017
Even seasoned runners have preconceived notions about what makes a runner a runner, but a lot of them are just plain wrong. Like “I don’t have a runner’s build” is total b.s. Everyone can be a runner — but it’s a lot harder to believe if you have misguided ideas about running...
(Link to Article)
RRCA State Rep?
- Outside: Nooner!
- MapMyRun: What Makes A Runner?
- MapMyRun Blog: Prevent/Treat IT Band Syndrome
- Outside: Life Lessons
- Outside: Democratizing Sport
- CTS: Seven Steps Less Than AA
- Outside: Being Injured...
- From Our Sponsor: Level II Coaching Certification
- Outside: How to Comeback
- Active.com Thank You, Thing...
- Active.com: Juan Valdez, Patron Saint?
- CTS: Heart Rate? Good. Now Ignore It.
- Slowtwitch: Skechers? Really?
- Setting the Stage
- Outside: And I Get Grouchy
- Outside: When Athletes Dope
- MapMyRun: Not Just Color
- CTS: Ultra Elites and You
- Training Peaks: Functional Training
- ▼ May (19)