Is Barefoot Running Still a Thing?
Theresa Juva-Brown/Active.com May 10 2017
Once upon a time, you couldn't attend a race without seeing a slew of runners wearing Vibram Five Fingers, looking like they had lizard feet...
(Link to Article)
RRCA State Rep?
- Outside: Nooner!
- MapMyRun: What Makes A Runner?
- MapMyRun Blog: Prevent/Treat IT Band Syndrome
- Outside: Life Lessons
- Outside: Democratizing Sport
- CTS: Seven Steps Less Than AA
- Outside: Being Injured...
- From Our Sponsor: Level II Coaching Certification
- Outside: How to Comeback
- Active.com Thank You, Thing...
- Active.com: Juan Valdez, Patron Saint?
- CTS: Heart Rate? Good. Now Ignore It.
- Slowtwitch: Skechers? Really?
- Setting the Stage
- Outside: And I Get Grouchy
- Outside: When Athletes Dope
- MapMyRun: Not Just Color
- CTS: Ultra Elites and You
- Training Peaks: Functional Training
- ▼ May (19)