What to Know About Your Feet When Buying Running Shoes
Ashley Lauretta/MapMyRun Blog, March 31 2017
The most common question that running store owners get asked is, “How do I know which shoe is best for me?” That involves in-depth knowledge of your foot and a trained eye to determine how your foot moves in relation to your ankle and hips....
(Link to Article)
RRCA State Rep?
- Outside: Life Lessons
- Outside: Democratizing Sport
- CTS: Seven Steps Less Than AA
- Outside: Being Injured...
- From Our Sponsor: Level II Coaching Certification
- Outside: How to Comeback
- Active.com Thank You, Thing...
- Active.com: Juan Valdez, Patron Saint?
- CTS: Heart Rate? Good. Now Ignore It.
- Slowtwitch: Skechers? Really?
- Setting the Stage
- Outside: And I Get Grouchy
- Outside: When Athletes Dope
- MapMyRun: Not Just Color
- CTS: Ultra Elites and You
- Training Peaks: Functional Training
- ▼ May (16)