4 Things Cyclists, Runners, and Triathletes Do Poorly
Carmichael Training Systems/June 15, 2017
You’re a smart person and endurance training isn’t rocket science. To be perfectly frank, you could probably figure out most subjects if you had the time and motivation to do so. So we understand if you’re looking at a bunch of training manuals, websites, and magazines and figuring you can handle this training thing on your own. But as good as you are on your own, here are 4 important things most athletes are not very good at...
(Link to Article)
RRCA State Rep?
- What's Good For A Hundred Might Not Hurt For Less
- CTS: In Time Out 'til Race Day
- CTS: Only Four Things. Cool,
- MapMyRun: ...Or Just A Wuss
- CTS: So It's Mind And Matter After 40
- CTS: I'm Only (Not) Sleeping
- MapMyRun: Where To Be Seen Running
- Outside: Smartphone A Waste For Elite-Beater
- Outside: Go (Be) Pre
- ▼ June (9)